Authors' Submission Guidelines
Authors are recommended to read the Author Ethical Guidelines before submitting their paper to the journal. Moreover, authors are required to read the following guidelines pertaining to article submission carefully. This will help the editorial team to smoothly process an article with precision and without any doubts.
- Articles should be between 5000-8000 words. This includes all text for references, all text in tables and appendices.
- Title of the article should be concisely worded.
Names of Authors
- The names of all contributing authors must be written in the paper before Abstract and after the article title.
- Correct and updated affiliation of all the authors must be mentioned in the paper.
- Only one affiliation per author is accepted.
- Author(s) with more than one affiliation should only mention the affiliation where the research was carried out.
- Abstract of the article should not be more than 200 words (excluding keywords and JEL Classification codes)
- No sub-headings should be included in the abstract.
- A submission should include 3-5 short keywords relevant to the research.
JEL Classification Codes
- Article should include 3-4 relevant JEL classification codes.
Please visit the following link to find the relevant JEL codes:https://www.aeaweb.org/econlit/jelCodes.php?view=jel
- Headings must be concise, with a clear indication of the required hierarchy.
- The preferred format is for first level headings to be in capital letters and bold, and subsequent sub-headings to be in medium italics. (without any numbering)
All figures (charts, diagrams, line drawings, webpages/screenshots, and photographic images) should be submitted electronically. Both color and black and white files are accepted.
There are a few other important points to note:
- All figures should be supplied at the highest resolution/quality possible with numbers and text clearly legible.
- Acceptable format is jpeg.
- Electronic figures created in other applications should be supplied in their original formats and should also be either copied and pasted into a blank MS Word document.
- All figures and photographs should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals and have clear captions.
Submit your manuscript
- The submission should include a title/cover page and a blind manuscript in MS word format.
- Title/Cover page should include title, authors names (in ranked order which you want to publish) with complete affiliation. One of the authors should be mentioned as corresponding author (only corresponding author will be communicated). Corresponding author full details include qualification, Job title, email and postal address).
There are a number of key steps you should follow to ensure a smooth and trouble-free submission.
- Double check your manuscript
Before submitting your work, it is your responsibility to check that the manuscript is complete, grammatically correct, and without spelling or typographical errors. A few other important points:
- Give the journal aims and scope a final read. Is your manuscript definitely a good fit? If it isn’t, the editor may decline it without peer review.
- Does your manuscript comply with our Author Ethical Guidelines?
- Have you read our Review and Publication Policy?
- Have you followed all the formatting requirements laid out in these author guidelines?
- Does the manuscript contain any information that might help the reviewer identify you? This could compromise the blind peer review process. A few tips:
- If you need to refer to your own work, use wording such as ‘previous research has demonstrated’ not ‘our previous research has demonstrated’.
- If you need to refer to your own, currently unpublished work, don’t include this work in the reference list.
- Carry out a final check to ensure that no author names appear anywhere in the manuscript. This includes in figures or captions.